StyleMann is organizing a $1,800 scholarship. The scholarship is intended for your professionals and in order to enter in the competition, prospective candidates will have to write on the following topic:
- “How Fashion Industry Changed E-commerce And Its Impact on US”
The answer to this question must be presented in an essay of between 1.000 and 1500 words. All applications are expected to be submitted by 30 November 2017. The organizers of the event remind that the personal information candidates submit would be entirely used for the purposes of the event.
The scholarship does not apply for students pursuing online degree programs on or working towards university online degrees. The eligibility criteria rule out such participants.
- Candidates must be enrolled in an educational institution;
- There are no geographical restrictions;
- The candidates may be studying any one subject;
- Their essay ought to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Concerning the essay:
- Its size should not exceed 1,500 words;
- Its threshold is 1,000 words;
- The essays must be written in English;
- Candidates may include whatever visual materials they want to in their work so as to make it more appealing;
Candidates are also reminded that contact information should be added when applying.
Education today has become omnipresent. Everyone can roll for a degree, but to do so they may need sufficient funds to pull themselves through university. Still, some countries and whole regions have taken a way more liberal approach education and their overall performance has topped that of other parts of the world.
The argument that granting access to education so easily may undermine its validity. But universities, traditional ones, in Europe, for example have managed to hold out by putting good instructors in place. The teacher continues to be the dominant figure in the class room and the institution of higher learning as a whole.
To this end, online universities may have not been successful in striking the same respect in the hearts of the droves of students. But stillstudents turn to online universities as it is often their only chance to receive a degree. For good or for bad, online education is here to stay and traditional institutions, private sponsors and governments ought to pay heed.
Do not miss your chance to earn good money and fund your studies by showing how savvy you are in the field of …