Applicants who are willing to studyon Anatomy: Human Neuroanatomy is now invited to apply for a scholarship grant in Michigan University online course. Michigan University has proved its superiority in propagating, communicating, creating, preserving and applying knowledge, art and academic values. One of the university’s legacies is reaching out and empowering potential leaders of the world and Michigan citizens who have the capacity to make a difference today and make a better future.
To reach the world, Michigan University and edXare giving free online courses. The Human Neuroanatomy free online course is offered to all interested students who are willing to study Biology and Science. The Human Neuroanatomyis to learn different parts of the central nervous system and how they function and work together with the entire body. This is an 8-week online course which will be taught in English. The course will run for 3-4 hours per week.
This anatomy course is part of the Anatomy XSeries. The students will have a thorough knowledge about basic neuroanatomy, sensory pathways,motor pathways and the autonomic nervous system. In the study, the students will be introduced to peripheral and central nervous systems. The online learning will be done through illustrated videos and series of questions to evaluate knowledge during the course of study. Partner in giving the free online course is edX. This is a massive open online course that would allow unlimited participation and access via network or web. With edX, studying online would be exciting as this follows weekly learning sequences with exciting interactive learning experiences.
Credible professor and people will be joining the study.Dr. Kelli A. Sullivan, a lecturer in Division of Anatomical Science, Department of Surgery and an Associate Research Scientist in the Department of Neurologyand Neurobiology at the University of Kentucky in 1990 will be leading the lectures.
The following are the learning outcomes of the course:
- Learn the gross anatomy of the central and peripheral nervous systems
- Understand how sensory information enters the brain
- Understand how the brain and spinal cord control the muscles
- Understand how the autonomic nervous system activates the fight or flight response
- Learn the names and functions of the cranial nerves
Requirement for the students is to have Basic Biology training.Upon completion of the course, students are encouraged to have edXertificatefor $49 which will be signed by the instructor and with the logo of the university to add color to the students resume when applying a job. This will be an incentive to you when finishing the course.Please follow the following when joining the course:
- Visit the website link
- Create an edX account to start application
- Click “Register Now” to get started.
- After signing up for a course and account activation, click on the Log In button on the edx.org homepage and type in their email address and edX password. This will take them to the dashboard, with access to each of their active courses. (Before a course begins, it will be listed on their dashboard but will not yet have a “view course” option.)
To enroll please visit the website.